MOCKMILL PROFESSIONAL 200 grain mill
Electric table top mill equipped with Corundum ceramic millstone. We recommend it for the production of freshly ground flour. The special stone mill can also be used to grind legumes or spices.
Can be disassembled and cleaned without tools after use. Because of the powerful and ventilated motor, it is even suitable for CONTINUOUS use.
Suitable: for grinding softer cereals (spelled, rye or wheat), hard grains (millet, corn, rice), spices (pepper, paprika, mustard seeds), legumes (chickpeas, beans or peas).
Unsuitable: for grinding oilseeds (e.g. poppy, sunflower, flax, pumpkin seeds).
- extremely hard Corundum ceramic millstones, diameter: 90 mm
- infinitely adjustable grinding fineness: from coarse to fine grinding
- grinding performance for fine flour: 200 g/minute
- grinding performance during grinding: 400 g/minute
- mill cover: wood and Arboblend® innovative, special plastic
- funnel storage capacity (wheat): 1.300g
- powerful industrial engine
- cable length: 1.5m
- contact protection classification: 1
- delivered in a gluten-free state
IMPORTANT! We only deliver this product to Hungary, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Croatia. If required, we can help you contact distributors in other countries.
- Rotations (1/minute)1300
- Capacity (kg/h)12
- Power (W)600
- Electrical connection (Volt / Hz)230/50
- Width (mm)208
- Depth (mm)242
- Height (mm)380
- Net weight (kg)9.4